Third Party/Expediter Database Home / FILE A COMPLAINT
File a Complaint on a Third Party Processor or Expediter
The following grounds for complaint, regarding your Third Party Processor or Licensed Expediter, should be filed with BACP and any other governing agency:
• Made a false statement or misrepresentation on any document he/she submitted to the City on your behalf.
• Submitted a document in support of your permit or license that contained false information.
• Bribed or attempted to bribe any City inspector or other person in connection with your license or permit.
• Solicited your business within City Hall.
• Provided or offered to provide a gift to a City employee to expedite your license or permit.
• Misrepresented the nature or type of service he/she would provide to you.
• Misrepresented that he/she would obtain your license or permit by a specific date.
• Misrepresented the status of the City approval or issuance of a City license or permit.
• Failed to provide the services you paid for.
To file a complaint, please select the appropriate button/s below.
Copyright © 2010 - City of Chicago