Address: 7053 N. Ridge Blvd. Year Built:
Date Designated a Chicago Landmark:
October 16, 1984
Built by Andrew B. Jackson, one of the five partners in the Rogers Park Land Company that subdivided this area and a founding trustee of the town of Rogers Park, this house combines elements of Italianate and Second Empire architecture. Manufacturer L.H. Thomas acquired the property in 1879. The broad porch and entrance, classical in design, were probably added around 1910.